Urine Drug Screen and Related literature
- Atkinson TJ, Fudin J. Interactions Between Pain Medications And Illicit Street Drugs. Practical Pain Management. 2014 August; 14(2): 50-61.
- Hammett-Stabler CA, Webster LR. A Clinical Guide to Urine Drug Testing. An educational activity designed for primary care physicians, family physicians, and pain physicians.
- Leavitt SB, Reisfield GM. Introducing “Understanding UDT in Pain Care”. Blog post on Paintopics.org. August 27, 2012.
- Moeller KE, Lee KC, Kissack JC. Urine Drug Screening:Practical Guide for Clinicians. Mayo Clin roc. January 2008;83(1):66-76
- Rzetelny A, Passik SD, Faude J, Kirsh KL (2015) Integrating Drug Monitoring into Substance Use Counseling: A Case Report. J Addict Res Ther 6: 223. doi:10.4172/2155-6105.1000223
- Gourlay DL, Heit HA, Caplan YH. Urine Drug Testing in Clinical Practice. The Art and Science of Patient Care. Ed6. Presented by the Center for Independent Healthcare Education. August 2015.
- Chou R, Fanciullo GJ, Fine PG, Adler JA, Ballantyne JC, Davies P,6 Donovan MI, Fishbain DA, Foley KM, Fudin J, Gilson AM, Kelter A, Mauskop A, O’Connor PG,Passik SD, Pasternak GW, Portenoy RK, Rich BA, Roberts RG, Todd KH, Miaskowski C. FOR THE AMERICAN PAIN SOCIETY–AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PAIN MEDICINE OPIOIDS GUIDELINES PANEL Opioid Treatment Guidelines, Clinical Guidelines for the Use of Chronic Opioid Therapy in Chronic Noncancer Pain. The Journal of Pain, Vol 10, No. 2 (February), 2009: pp 113-130.
- FSMB (Federation of State Medical Boards) Model Policy on the Use of Opioid Analgesics in the Treatment of Chronic Pain July 2013.