In creating your Remitigate LLC account, you acknowledge and agree that:
1) You will provide all requested information accurately.
2) You agree to pay all license fees and subscriptions, including any sales taxes that may apply.
3) Remitigate LLC may change pricing levels at any time.
4) Recurring subscription payments may be processed automatically.
5) Licenses are personal to you, and you may not allow others to utilize licenses or services that you have purchased.
6) You use of Remitigate LLC apps may be subject to further terms and conditions found in the apps.
7) Remitigate LLC can suspend your licenses and revoke your account at any time, for any or no reason.
8) License and subscription fees are non-refundable.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
The websites and apps may have tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Remitigate LLC passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Remitigate LLC account and password; (3) promptly inform Remitigate LLC if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password.
You grant Remitigate LLC and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the websites and the apps the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the websites and the apps. Remitigate LLC cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Remitigate LLC websites and apps.
YOUR USE OF REMITIGATE LLC WEBSITES AND APPS
You warrant to Remitigate LLC that you will not use any Remitigate LCC apps or websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the website.
You agree to refrain from undertaking any activity that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the Remitigate LLC websites. In addition, you may not use any hardware, software, or routines, including but not limited to any viruses, “bots,” or other devices intended to interrupt or harm the workings of the websites or the apps, and agree to refrain from any attempt to intercept, access or monitor any system, data, or information on or in transit to or from the websites or the apps.
This website is for your personal, individual use only. Illegal use of this website will result in immediate termination and the forfeiture of your license fee.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended strictly for the purpose of providing information to the users of our websites and apps. Except as provided herein, you may not download or copy the contents of the websites and apps and you may not reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, sell, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the content of the website or the apps. Use of content which is not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and may also constitute a violation of copyright, trademark, and other law.
Specifically, you agree to follow and adhere to the following rules of conduct and behavior:
1) You will not post information, or use the websites or apps in any way that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful; or that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party including but not limited to any copyright or trade mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
2) You will not use the websites or apps to distribute or up-load any virus, Trojan horses or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, its systems, or any other licensees’ systems in any way.
3) You will not use the websites or apps to distribute or promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitations for funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
4) You will never use the websites or apps to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of scripts, communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive, or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language.
5) You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the websites or apps or any software used on or for the websites or apps or cause or compel others to do so.
6) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
7) You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the websites or apps without the prior express written consent of Remitigate LLC.
8) You will not use meta tags or code or other devises containing any reference to the websites or apps in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
9) You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the websites or apps or their contents.
10) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the websites or apps.
11) You will not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the websites or apps.
12) You will not interfere with or disrupt the site or the servers or networks connected to the websites or apps.
13) You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Remitigate LLC without our specific prior written consent.
14) You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
15) You may not assign, transfer, lease, or sublicense your Remitigate LLC licenses or any rights or obligations therefrom.
Remitigate LLC reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your licenses if you have misused the websites or apps in any way, or behaved in a way that could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. In the event of termination, any fees you have paid to Remitigate LLC shall be forfeited.
ADVERTISING AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
The websites and the apps may contain advertising links or other links to third party websites. Remitigate LLC does not control the availability or content of any outside web sites, services, or resources to which the websites or apps may link. Concerns regarding any such service, resource, or link should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. Remitigate LLC does not necessarily endorse, sanction, or verify sites to which our websites or apps link, and we provide these links merely for our licensees’ convenience. Access to other sites linked to the websites and apps is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked web sites. In addition, we do not necessarily endorse, sanction, or verify sites that link to this Site, even if any logo or mark of Remitigate LLC is used as part of the link to this Site.
The mark URINTEL is a federally registered trademark owned by Remitigate, LLC. Other trade names and trademarks present on the websites or the apps either are owned by Remitigate, LLC, appear with the permission of their respective owners, or appear under principles of “fair use.” Unless otherwise noted, by using a third party’s trademark or trade name on the websites or apps, Remitigate LLC does not intend to suggest any affiliation with or endorsement of such third party or its products or services, and Remitigate LLC hereby expressly disclaims any such affiliation or endorsement.
You acknowledge that Remitigate LLC is not responsible for interruption of the websites or the apps regardless of the cause of the interruption.
Remitigate LLC understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address or health information when you license the Urintel app.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you via Remitigate LLC mobile device applications even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Remitigate LLC.
What Choices Do I Have?
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you to:
• Administer your account;
• Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
• Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
• Obtain your feedback on our apps and our offerings;
• Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
• Conduct research and measurement activities;
• Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from Remitigate LLC; or
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Remitigate LLC about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Remitigate LLC will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
• To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
• To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or
services to Remitigate LLC;
• In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy.
Remitigate LLC does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
Contact Remitigate LLC
Emails You Send to Remitigate LLC